On returning to the UK from South Africa, Deleen adapted her journalistic, copywriting, PR and marketing skills to the world of internal communications. Working primarily for large matrix financial, IT and energy companies, including Royal Bank of Scotland, Standard Life and Micro Focus, Deleen has enjoyed multiple extended contracts and referred roles.
Her roles have ranged from M&A, transformation, campaign and programme centred, as well as BAU.
Additional skills and proficiencies
• Client, stakeholder (to senior level) and service provider management
• Diverse channel understanding
• Intranet design and launch
• Production, budgetary and design know-how
• Working PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat knowledge
• Working Teams, Skype and Fuze knowledge
• Working SharePoint, Jive and WordPress knowledge
• Comfortable working in an uncertain and challenging culture.
To view selected video and print samples please click on the images below